1. JJV data on file 2018. Blink RevitaLens®MPDS Compatibility & Clinical Performance with reusable ACUVUE® Brand CLs
2. Heaselgrave W et al. Efficacy CL care solutions against clinical microorganisms. Poster BCLA 2011
3. Nikolic M et al. Comparative Efficacy of new CL care solutions against bacteria, fungi and acanthamoeba. Poster BCLA 2011; Poster ARVO 2011.
4. Kilvington S et al. Antimicrobial efficacy MPDS following evaporation. CLAE (2011); 34: 183–187
5. Kolar SS, et al. CL care solution killing efficacy against Acanthamoeba castellanii by in vitro testing and live-imaging. CLAE 2015;38(8):442-450.
6. JJV data on file 2017. RevitaLens® MPDS compatibility and clinical performance with ACUVUE® Brand CLs (2 week DW study with senofilcon A, etafilcon A & galyfilcon A, n=203 habitual soft CL wearers; JJV data on file 2017;. Multi-center 1-month dispensing daily wear study with senofilcon C toric CLs with Revitalens OcuTec® MPDS, worn for 30 days. N=130 habitual soft toric CL wearers in US.
7. Owen JP. Global RevitaLens Experience and Acceptance Trial (GREAT). Poster Encinitas Optometry, USA, 2012. Multi-center, open-label, non-comparative study. 2979 soft CL wearers Europe and US. MPS users. 1 month wear with Revitalens. 90% say effective (T3B much more/more/somewhat) in keeping CLs feeling comfortable
8. Tilia D, Lazon de la Jara P, Wang R, Naduvilath, Willcox M, Holden BA; Brien Holden Vision Institute. Clinical evaluation of a new contact lens solution when used in conjunction with two silicone hydrogel lenses during short term wear. Presented at: 34th BCLA Clinical Conference and Exhibition; May 27-30, 2010; Birmingham, UK.